San Antonio's Jewish agencies and synagogues are welcome to submit events and programs to be listed on the Community Calendar. Your event should meet these requirements:
San Antonio Jewish Community Calendar Procedures & Guidelines
• ALL submissions MUST be submitted online using the form on the site.
• Calendar events are approved as they are received. Submit early, when possible.
• When your event is approved you will receive an email from "FedWeb". Check your spam/junk if you do not receive an email within 5 business days of submission.
• Tentative dates are accepted and will be added to the calendar. Please notify JFSA when a tentative date needs to be removed.
• Federation will attempt to advise organizations of other coinciding events before adding an event to the calendar, however it is strongly suggested that you check the calendar for conflicts prior to submission.
• It is the obligation of the agencies with coinciding events to communicate with each other and ensure that their respective events are not in conflict. The JFSA is not responsible for other organizations or agencies booking dates in conflict.
• If any information regarding your event changes, DO NOT resubmit the event. Contact Pamela to inform of any changes. It is the responsibility of the agency to inform the JFSA of any changes.
Note: Recurring events (ie weekly, ongoing classes/events that occur more than once a month) will not be approved. Monthly and annually recurring events are acceptable.
If you have any questions regarding calendar submission, please contact Pamela Partridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.