As the community connector, the Jewish Federation of San Antonio hosts an online job board available at jfsatx.org/employment
San Antonio's Jewish agencies and synagogues are welcome to submit open job opportunities to be listed on the Employment Opportunities page.
• ALL job postings MUST be submitted online using the form on the site.
• Job opportunities are approved as they are received. Submit early, when possible.
• When your posting is approved you will receive an automated email from "FedWeb". Check your spam/junk if you do not receive an email within 5 business days of submission.
• Job postings by default will be posted online for 90 days (3 months).
• It is the agency’s responsibility to contact Jill Jacobs at jacobsJ@jfsatx.org when the position has been filled to have it removed from the site.
• If a job posting has not been filled within 90 days, the agency may re-submit the position. Federation allows up to 2 re-submissions of the same job posting for a maximum of approximately 6 months.
• If any information regarding your job posting changes, DO NOT resubmit the post. ContactJill Jacobs at jacobsJ@jfsatx.org to inform of any changes. It is the responsibility of the agency to inform Federation of any and all changes.
• Federation will not respond to job inquiries on behalf of any organization.
If you have any questions regarding your submission, please contact Executive Assistant and Office Manager, Jill Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org.