Development Administrator (Part-Time)
The Development Administrator's primary responsibility is to support the Federation in administrative functions. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational skills, with an exceptional eye for detail.
- Development and Campaign support.
- Send acknowledgments for gifts and pledges for both Federation and Foundation.
- Track donor attendance for development and campaign events, ensuring inclusion in the database.
- Primary staff for all donor mailings (statements, letters, etc.).
- Partner with the team on maintaining the accuracy and integrity of databases by ensuring that all information is kept current and up to date.
- Greets visitors, answers and directs phone calls, and reviews messages.
- Track bereavement notices and submit monthly In-Memory lists to JewishSA.org.
- One or more years of administrative experience.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, including proficiency in mail merging.
- Experience and knowledge of donor database, Blackbaud preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
The above job duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work for employees in this position, but this is not intended as an exclusive or all-inclusive inventory of all duties required of employees in this job.
Title of your direct supervisor: Director of Development
ABOUT THE JEWISH FEDERATION OF SAN ANTONIO
We are a close-knit team of diverse personalities and interests that span the spectrum of demographics. We enjoy our time working together for the benefit of the San Antonio Jewish community, including all other communities supported by the resources we secure locally. We are a team of approximately 15 FT/PT employees. We celebrate birthdays and other special occasions and enjoy the opportunities to have lunch together and spend time with one another, not addressing work-related subject matter. Our volunteers respect our professionalism and rely on us to be their support and resource when needed. The senior management team is a collaborative, open, and dependent network of professionals who set expectations and model the culture for overall institutional success. We invite you to join us on this professional journey.
If interested in this professional organization and position, please apply at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest!
The Jewish Federation of San Antonio is an EEOC/AA Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected class. We encourage individuals of all backgrounds and faiths to apply for any position for which they feel qualified.