4. Besides my time, what other commitments do I need to know in order to participate in J-LEV?
A financial investment of at least $360 annually or $30 monthly to the 2023 Jewish Federation of San Antonio Annual Campaign. All J-LEV members are encouraged to participate in relevant activities and programs at JFSA. Participation is critical to the course’s overall success, J-LEV requires attendance to at least 7 of the 8 in-person classes.
5. Is J-LEV a good fit for me?
- You are passionate about professional development and learning.
- You are (financially) invested in the future of Jewish San Antonio.
- You are energized by the idea of dedicating time to a lay leadership role at a Jewish agency of choice.
- You are excited to deepen your connection to Judaism and the San Antonio Jewish community.
- You are social and enjoy building a network of peers and mentors.
- You are ready to make an impact!
If you answered "yes" to the above, then J-LEV is for you!
6. I know someone that would be great for this program, do you accept nominations?
Absolutely! Please email Anna Schragin at schraginA@jfsatx.org with the following contact information: Full Name, Email, Phone Number
7. When can I apply?
Applications open July 7, 2023, and close August 31st, 2023.
Once your application is received, you will be contacted by Anna Schragin, Development Specialist, to set up an interview day and time. (In-person or on Zoom, it is up to you!) Applicants will be notified of acceptance to the J-LEV Leadership Program no later than September 30th, 2023.